Monday, October 19, 2009

Lesson one: Understand How Blogging Can Makes Money



Understand How Blogging Can Makes Money

Blog is an easily setup and manage website full of daily fresh content.
Please understand that money making blogs and normal blogs is NOT the same!

The whole process of building a money making blog include,
- Study keywords
- Setup a niche blog
- Add in auto-generated content (I'll give you my Special Tool!)
- Add in advertisement (Google Adsense + Affiliate offers + Amazon)
- Promote the blog efficiently
- Waiting for traffic and monitor once a while
- Repeat the whole process

When you have a blog with visitors,
- Visitors click on Google Ads (You get paid)
- Visitors signup affiliate offers at your blog (You get paid)
- Visitors visited Amazon from your blog and make purchase (You get paid)

We try to keep everything simple, start with simple math. If 1 blog can make you $10 a day, 10 blogs will make you $100 and 50 blogs will make you $500 a day.

There are 2 kind of blog scripts – Blogger and Wordpress.
1. Blogger.com run by Google (Free)
2. Wordpress.com run by Wordpress (Free)
3. Host our own blog, using Wordpress script (Recommended)

Why 3rd choice is recommended?
- I can choose my own domain. (If my niche is ipodtouch jailbreak, I can use ipodtouchjailbreak.com)
- I can sell my website if I don’t want to maintain it anymore.
- I have total rights to do all I want to do.

There are a few reasons I prefer Wordpress than anything.
- Wordpress has lots of Free Themes which can easily makes your blog looks more professional.
- Wordpress has lots of Free Plugins which can easily makes your blog POWERFUL.
- Wordpress has good SEO Structure which helps you rank higher in Google/Yahoo/MSN, I mean search engines.

Alright, that's all for today.
We'll continue with Lesson 2 tomorrow.

No comments: